A couple of teams dropped out, so we had to update the brackets. Below are updated brackets for this weekend’s Woolmarket League Team Tournament:2022 Woolmarket League Tournament Final Brackets
- When it’s your time to play, please be ready. We’ll get one team out of the dugout and the next team will go in without delay. Also be ready 30 minutes before it’s you game time in case we get ahead of schedule.
- There will be no warmup on the field.. Be ready when you go through the gate. The big baseball field is available for teams to warmup on.
- We are playing league rules that are attached with just a few exceptions:
- All pool games with be 55 minutes finish the batter
- Tee Ball & Coach Pitch bracket games will be 55 minutes finish the inning
- Fast Pitch bracket games will be 65 minutes finish the inning
- Finally, if time has expired and the game has been mathematically decided, the game is over. We will not finish the inning.
The 2022 USA Softball of South Mississippi Tournament Trail has been posted. We have tournaments starting the end of April and going until the end of June. Registration links are active and teams can start registering. Looks like a very active summer giving a great opportunity for girls across the coast to play competitively. The schedule of events on the 2022 Tournament Trail can be found at 2022 Tournament Trail.
Teams must be sanctioned. They can either chose to Team Sanction with your own insurance. Cost is $30 per team per year. Or they can Individual Register which includes Supplemental Medical/General Liability Insurance. The cost is $15 per player/year. You only chose one… it all depends on what you have now and what you need to protect your players. Please check with your League President; many leagues are already sanctioned with USA Softball.
We are looking forward to a lot of great competition this summer. Thank you for Playing USA Softball!
Interleague scheduling is so important for all of us. None of us are capable of playing solely within our league. Interleague scheduling provides a way to schedule some games and ensure our girls have an opportunity to see different teams. Below is a listing of the leagues/teams to be included in the interleague scheduling:
• Long Beach
• Orange Grove (@Bayou View)
• Pass Christian
• For these groups, I’ll schedule all of your fields. I’ll contact you if I need help with field assignments, playing nights, etc.
• St. Martin
• Ocean Springs
• Poplarville (in Saucier and/or Woolmarket)
• Pascagoula (maybe)
• I’ll need one timeslot per team each week on your fields. That’s so your team will have a scheduled home game.
Please let me know if there are age divisions/teams that need to be added to this list.
For those teams in the interleague schedule… here’s the information needed from each group:
For each League :
Age Groups participating:
League Start Date:
League End Date:
Spring Break Playing or Not Playing:
Spring Break Dates:
Constraints: Distance, block dates, etc.
FYI: Interleague Schedule Date Range: 3/19 to 5/19
For each team participating:
• Team Name
• Team Sponsor
• Coach Name
• Coaches Phone Number
• Any special requests (Special Requests make it harder to schedule… so please limit as much as possible)
Please email your info to email@example.com before March 8 to be included in the group schedule.